You have stumbled upon a great little product that will support phonics instruction in your primary classroom, regardless of any phonics program you may use. These 24 anchor charts are brightly colored, and the illustrations are whimsical and adorable. You may use these at your guided reading table, whole group when introducing a new "hunk and chunk", or as a bulletin board display, on an anchor chart stand, as well as an unlimited number of other ways only limited by your imagination.
Included in this product, you will find the following word families:
ag, ake, all, an, ar, at, ed, ell. en, et, ig, in, ,it, ing, og, ook, one, op, own, ub, ug, um, un, ut
My suggestion is to copy on cardstock and laminate it for durability. These will be helpful for years to come.
For more great products from my store, take a peek at the following:
• Word Families Turn Abouts- Matchbox Car Fun
• There's an Ant in Anthony Board Game
• Short Vowel Bundle- Ten Different Activities
• Long Vowel Bundle- Ten Different Activities
• Phonics Rules Fluency Strips
• Pound and Tap Cue Cards
• Magic E Spin, Say, and Write
• Letter and Letter Sound Fold In Assessment
• Inferring- Vowel Teams
• Inferring- Blends and Digraphs
• Inferring- CVC/Short Vowels
• Inferring- Beginning Sounds
• CVC Word Magnetic Letter Fun
• Bossy R Poke and Peek Task Cards
• Beginning Sound Super Spinners
• "Magic E" Bingo Dauber Activity
Kindly remember to leave a rating and feedback for this and all of your TPT purchases. You will earn TPT credits to put towards future purchases in any store in which you shop.
Also, please be sure to follow me on My Instagram Page
so you can see what's happening in my world of reading intervention. Of course, you can find me on Facebook too.