Good things do come in small packages! Teeny Tiny Treasures are perfect for literacy centers. Place magnetic letters (onsets) and rime label in a small mint tin or other small container.* Students build words in the word family and record the words in one of two Teeny Tiny Treasures booklets. Two booklet sizes are provided so that you can best meet the fine motor needs of your students. These tiny treasures provide big practice opportunities for making new words.
*You only need one mint tin or small container for this activity!
Items included in this packet:
• Common Core Standards
• Directions for Use
• List of words in word families and the letters needed to make them
• 12 rimes with space provided to add the onset. Blanks for you to program by hand additional word families.
• Teeny Tiny Labels for 12 word families, as well as blank labels for you to make additional treasure boxes. (ag, am, ap, at, ed, et, in, ip, og, op, ug, un)
• 1 picture for each word family (Graphics by Scrappin Doodles)
• Large booklet
• Small booklet
• Icons for literacy center board
Graphics by Scrappin Doodles