Are your guided reading groups
frustrating because your students are still struggling with sounds
? Do you need additional interventions for lower students like letter naming and phoneme segmentation? Leveled readers are great but sometimes we just need a little EXTRA
in the sounds and word family department. This is it!
Jen the Hen focuses on the -en Word Family
This 2 day guided reading lesson plan includes:
⭐ Alphabet Review Activities
⭐ Letter tiles to build Word Family Words
⭐ Little Book for each Word Family (black and white)
⭐ Powerpoint Presentation (in color) to show whole group
⭐ Set of ABC Flashcards with first sound prompts
⭐ Letter Fluency Practice Page
⭐ Sound Boxes Template
These lessons can be taught to a small group using the little books, whole group using the Powerpoint, or just as a one on one intervention for a student that needs it.
• Word Family Guided Reading: Short A Word Family Bundle
• Word Family Guided Reading: Short I Word Family Bundle
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: Letter Recognition
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: Phoneme Segmentation
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: CVC Words
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: DIGRAPHS
• Reading Skill Builders: Word Families
• Word Family Centers
For updates on new products FOLLOW ME ON TPT!
If you want to see my products in action Visit my BLOG
Thank you for visiting my store!
Learning with Mrs. Langley