Are your guided reading groups
frustrating because your students are still struggling with sounds
? Do you need additional interventions for lower students like letter naming and phoneme segmentation? Leveled readers are great but sometimes we just need a little EXTRA
in the sounds and word family department. This is it!
The Lab and the Crab focuses on the -ab word family.
This 2 day guided reading lesson plan includes:
⭐ Alphabet Review Activities
⭐ Letter tiles to build Word Family Words
⭐ Little Book for each Word Family (black and white)
⭐ Powerpoint Presentation (in color) to show whole group
⭐ Set of ABC Flashcards with first sound prompts
⭐ Letter Fluency Practice Page
⭐ Sound Boxes Template
These lessons can be taught to a small group using the little books, whole group using the Powerpoint, or just as a one on one intervention for a student that needs it.
• Word Family Guided Reading: Short A Word Family Bundle
• Word Family Guided Reading: Short I Word Family Bundle
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: Letter Recognition
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: Phoneme Segmentation
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: CVC Words
• Reading Intervention MADE EASY: DIGRAPHS
• Reading Skill Builders: Word Families
• Word Family Centers
For updates on new products FOLLOW ME ON TPT!
If you want to see my products in action Visit my BLOG
Thank you for visiting my store!