PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Word Family Readers Book #62 Ping's Ball
Word Family "all"
The Word Family Reader Program is an excellent way to help anyone learn to read including: beginning readers, struggling readers, those with learning disabilities and those learning English as a second language (ESL).
Word Families + Word Picture Cards + Reading Together = Reading Success!!
The Word Family Readers Program is comprised of 68 individual book packages and 11 bundles.
Each Book Package and bundle includes:
• Printable Books (Double Sided and Single Sided versions)
• Printable Word Picture Cards (Family and Sight Words)
• Printable Word Cards (Family and Sight Words)
• Detailed Lesson Plans
• Printable Consonant/Vowel Letter Cards
• Printable Consonant/Vowel Picture Cards
• Printable Alphabet Writing Chart
• Printable Game Board
• Printable Student Checklist
• Printable Comprehension Quizzes and Answer Keys
Please see our PREVIEW for more information on each of these items.
Please see our FREE Book Package, “Pat and the Hat,” for an example of the quality of our work. Thanks!!
***Save Money when you buy bundles! Vowel Team books are available in the Vowel Team 12 book bundle and in the Complete Program 68 book bundle. The larger the bundle, the more economical the books!!!
Extra tags: Summer Reading, Speech Therapy
We hope that you and your students enjoy the WFR program and have great reading success!!