Word Family Readers Book #67 Guess the Word
******Save Money, buy a bundle!! This book package is also included in the R-Controlled, 5 book-package bundle
and as part of the ENTIRE PROGRAM
at an even deeper discount!!******
The Word Family Reader Program is a great way to help anyone learn to read including: beginning readers, struggling readers, those with learning disabilities and those learning English as a second language (ESL).
The WFR books are "Read Together Books." There are many benefits to reading books together including:
• The stories are not limited to only words that the student can read.
• It helps the student to stay on task.
• Reading together is less tiring for the student.
• It is a shared experience for the teacher and student.
• Students pick up on some of the words that the teacher reads.
The Word Family Reader Program is comprised of 68 Book Packages.
Each Book Package includes:
• Printable Book (with both double sided and single sided versions)
• Interactive eBook for Tablets (such as the iPad) and Computers (PC & amp; Mac)
• Printable Word Picture Cards (Family and Sight Words)
• Printable Alphabet/Vowel Picture Cards
• Printable Alphabet/Vowel Letter Cards
• Printable Alphabet Writing Chart
• Printable Game Board
• Printable Student Checklist
• Detailed Lesson Plans
Please see our preview file for more information on each of these items.
*****NOTE: The ebook files are provided via a link to a folder on Google-Drive. With questions, please see the FAQ page on our website, www.wordfamilyreaders.com, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org*****
Please see our free Book Package, "Pat and the Hat"
, for an example of the quality of our work. Thanks!!