Book #8 - Ed, Ted, Ned, and Jed
Short Vowel Group "e"
Word Family "ed"
The Word Family Reader Program is an excellent way to help anyone learn to read including: beginning readers, struggling readers, those with learning disabilities and those learning English as a second language (ESL).
Word Families + Word Picture Cards + Reading Together = Reading Success!!
For an overview of the Word Family Readers Program, please click on the PREVIEW!
Click on the FREE DOWNLOAD – Book Package 1 – Pat and the Hat, to see an example of the quality of our work! Thanks!
The Word Family Readers Program is comprised of 68 book packages. These book packages are available individually and in bundles.
Each book package and bundle includes:
• Printable Books (Double Sided and Single Sided versions)
• Printable Word Picture Cards (Family and Sight Words)
• Printable Word Cards (Family and Sight Words)
• Detailed Lesson Plans
• Printable Consonant/Vowel Letter Cards
• Printable Consonant/Vowel Picture Cards
• Printable Alphabet Writing Chart
• Printable Game Board
• Printable Student Checklist
• Printable Comprehension Quizzes and Answer Keys
More information on each of these items is provided in the PREVIEW.
***SAVE MONEY! – BUY BUNDLES!*** These books are available in Short Vowel
5-book bundles, in the Short Vowel 25-book bundle, and in the Complete Program
We hope that you and your students enjoy the WFR program and have great reading success!!