Short Vowel Bundle: “a”
The Word Family Readers Program is a great way to help anyone learn to read including: beginning readers, struggling readers, those with learning disabilities and those learning English as a second language (ESL).
Word Families + Word Picture Cards + Reading Together = Reading Success!!
For an overview of the Word Family Readers Program, please click on the PREVIEW!
Click on the FREE DOWNLOAD - Book Package 1 - Pat and the Hat, to see an example of the quality of our work! Thank you!
The Word Family Readers Program is comprised of 68 book packages. These book packages are available individually or in bundles.
Each book package and bundle includes:
• Printable Books (Double Sided and Single Sided versions)
• Printable Word Picture Cards (Family and Sight Words)
• Printable Word Cards (Family and Sight Words)
• Detailed Lesson Plans
• Printable Consonant/Vowel Letter Cards
• Printable Consonant/Vowel Picture Cards
• Printable Alphabet Writing Chart
• Printable Game Board
• Printable Student Checklist
• Printable Comprehension Quizzes and Answer Keys
More information on each of these items is provided in our PREVIEW.
This bundle includes 5 Book Packages:
1. Pat the Cat
2. Nan Helps Jan
3. Pap and His Cap
4. Crab and His Cab
5. Dad and Tad
***SAVE MONEY! – BUY BUNDLES!***
This small bundle is also included in the larger 25-Book Bundle – The Complete Short Vowel Bundle.
FOR AN EVEN GREATER DISCOUNT – BUY THE Complete Word Family Readers Program - the 68-Book Bundle.
We hope that you and your students will enjoy our program and have great reading success!!