Also included in
- Are you looking for Word Work games? My GUESS THAT WORD Powerpoints are a fun way for students to practice their sounds. There are four pictures on each slide and one word that has the letters popping up every few seconds until all of the letters are revealed. The object of the "game" is to figure$48.15$54.00Save $5.85
My Word Family Word Work Game (AKA GUESS THAT WORD) Powerpoint is a fun way for students to practice their sounds. There are four pictures on each slide and one word that has the letters popping up every few seconds until all of the letters are revealed. The object of the "game" is to figure out what picture matches the word. These are so easy to set up - either just open up ppt and press start, or have students take a qr code card and scan with their student device.
Ready to save money?
This product comes with:
- Slides that cover Word Endings (are, ere, ire, ore, ure) (23 slides)
- QR Code cards if you have devices for students (students can use the QR code and the ppt will work through their device) This will work for any device that can use a QR scanner including Chromebooks! WOO HOO!!!
- Work mat for students to use to mark their answer (or they can just use a white board!)
- WORDS COVERED: core, shore, smores, snore, sore, store, future, lure, nature, secure, dare, glare, mare, rare, scare, stare, here, there, sphere, fire, tire, retire, wire
If you aren’t sure this product is right for you, Here’s a FREEBIE SAMPLE for you to check out! HUGS!!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are $1.50 and under). It pays to follow me!
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I SURE APPRECIATE YOU!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
We Are Better Together