Also included in
- This Bundle includes the original Word-O-Rama with 52 Game Boards plus the phonics game boards. Sets include:Game boards to print as task cards or use as Google Slides (152 in all)4 blank template cards/slides so you can create your own boardsCover Card + 3 Challenge Cards4 scoring key cards for ref$9.78$15.23Save $5.45
These 52 Word-O-Rama (same game as Boggle) cards and google slides are not only fun, but will also help students improve letter pattern recognition skills, spelling, and vocabulary.
Google slides added April 24, 2020. Also added a link to a short video that will show you a quick and easy way to select specific slides.
These cards/slides can be used in so many ways:
- At a literacy center
- For fast finishers
- With partners or small groups (use the same card, score only unique words)
- As morning work (display for the whole class)
- Or any time you have a few spare minutes
Black and white versions of the cards are also included.
Students can play with or without a time limit. They can record their answers on the included answer sheets or on notebook paper. Alternatively, you can save paper by having students answer on personal whiteboards or tablets/Chromebooks.
When using the Google slides, students can type their words directly on the slide (in the yellow scorecards) and then add up their points to find their total score.
In addition, there are 4 template slides that allow you to add your own letters to create endless games!
Three challenge cards are also included for those students who would benefit from a little something extra (you can see them in the free preview).
Included in this product:
- 52 unique Word-O-Rama boards (on cards and google slides)
- 4 blank template cards/slides so you can create your own boards
- Cover Card + 3 Challenge Cards
- 4 scoring key cards for reference when not using the included answer sheets
- Half-page student answer/score sheets
- Black and white versions of all cards
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom