How to play:
1. Each player receives three cards. The rest remain in a pile in the middle.
2. The 'dealer' will flip one card at a time from the remaining pile in the centre of the group until someone can make a word using ATLEAST one card from the centre and one from their set of three.
3. The first person to say "WORD" and produce a word wins the round and places their new word in front of them.
4. At anytime throughout the game another player can STEAL words from their components by adding a letter or numerous letters (from their set of 3) and producing a new word.
5. The end of the game is when no more words can be produced or players are out of cards.
**PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK TO ENCOURAGE MORE FREE RESOURCES!**