Math Cops is an interactive word problem game for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Word problems cover addition and subtraction within 1,000 and multiplication and division within 100. Students become police officers and issue citations to villains who have chosen the wrong operation in word problems. The villains have also not solved word problems, leaving the job up to the police officers. This activity is aligned to 3rd grade common core standards. However, it can easily serve as a review for additional grade levels.
This Activity Includes:
- Printable badges for students to wear
- Easily printed tickets/citations for students to complete
- 24 Different villain cards
- Teacher Key
- 2 models to demonstrate to students how to easily complete the citations
Take a peek at the preview for a better picture of what is included!
Other Products Available In My Store:
Word Problem Game for All Operations
Third Grade Common Core Math Assessments for EVERY Standard
Area with Distributive Property Task Cards and Quiz
Word Problem Task Cards and Quiz
Earn TPT Credits for Your Future Purchases:
- Go to your “My Purchases” page and click “Provide Feedback.”
To Be the First to Know About New Products and Freebies:
- Click the green star to follow me!