PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
17.98 MB | 240+ pages
Word Problem Sentence Stem Frames for Cognitively Guided Instruction (CGI) Sets 1-9: Big Bundle for Addition and Subtraction
These mad-lib type word problems allow students to create their own word problems within given structure. Differentiation is easy when each group has their own directions (example – single digit numbers; decimals; up to 120 etc.).
Please see the Preview!
This 240+ page big-bundle includes nine CGI (Cognitively Guided Instruction) –addition and subtraction problems. If you’re unfamiliar with this problem designation, Teacher Tipster has a wonderful chart: http://www.teachertipster.com/CGI_problem_types.pdf
Included for each type of problem in this set
- 40 fill in the blank word problem task cards
- 4 blank cards and 4 blank cards with space for numbers
- Mini-trading cards (9 to a page)
- Large version for whole class modeling
- Large example problems for multiple grade levels
- Grammar word problem (the same problem with added grammar prompts)
- Grammar example completed
- Blank answer key and response sheet
- Class-book illustration pages
Thank you for visiting my store. *Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.
Your students might enjoy:
Multiplication and Division Mad Lib Style Word Problems
1. Equal Groups – whole unknown (EWU) A x B = N
2. Equal Groups – group size unknown (EGS) B = N x A or B ÷N=A
3. Group size (container) unknown (EGSC) B = N x A or B ÷ N =A
4. Equal number of groups unknown (ENG) B = A x N or B ÷ A = N
5. Comparing – products unknown (CPU) A x B = N
6. Compare set size unknown (CSSU) B = N x A or B ÷ N = A
7. Compare Multiplier unknown (CMU) B = A x N or B ÷ A = N