Also included in
- Do you use the National Parks with your students? This comprehensive bundle includes 18 resources to bring the national parks to your classroom. From math to writing, project based learning and research activities, this bundle will carry you through the year! Save over 30% by purchasing the bundle!M$50.00$73.75Save $23.75
- Are you a 4th grade math teacher looking for resources that span the entire school year?! Then this is the bundle for you! With over 30 resources, you'll have something for nearly every topic you cover in 4th grade math. Topics include:AdditionSubtractionMultiplying by 1 Digit Numbers2 Digit by 2 Di$68.00$98.75Save $30.75
Are you looking to engage your students with real-life math word problems? This resource bundle is designed to challenge students with 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication, long division, addition, and subtraction word problems all about the National Parks. There are four resources included in this bundle.
Each resource includes:
- Classwork Handouts
- Homework Handout
- Extention Handouts
- Exit Slip
- Task Card Option
- Answer Key
- Full Color and BW Printing Options
It is suggested to complete each resource/activity over two 30-45 minutes math periods. Please note, the task card option includes the same questions at the classwork & homework handouts
*An alternative lesson idea is to take all the task cards and mix them up. This would allow students to practice all 4 operations at one time.
Did you know? This resource is included in my National Park Ultimate Bundle. Purchase today and receive all future National Park resources I post to my store (except national park reading comprehension resources).
See what teachers are saying about these resources:
- "This is one of my favorite purchases! My students and I found it engaging and appropriate for different levels of mastery. My favorite part was that my students had to actually read the word problem to complete it with accuracy. They couldn't just pick out the numbers and solve. They actually had to read and use a chart to locate information. Plus it incorporates more than just multiplication. Nice work!"
- "I have a camping-themed classroom and use the National Parks as names for my student groups. These were engaging for my students and allowed them to practice their math problem solving and critical thinking skills in a fun way."
- "Exactly what I needed during our National Parks unit and to keep my students practicing their problem-solving skills. Thank you! "
Check out my other National Park products:
Connect with Me!