WORD PROBLEMS TASK CARDS (WHOLE NUMBERS)
* 36 WORD PROBLEMS ON 36 TASK CARDS. COMPLETE LESSON PLAN included!
* Solving word problems is not an easy task to learn. These cards will help. ALL 4 OPERATIONS INCLUDED.
* SUGGESTIONS FOR USE - use the enclosed lesson plan or: 1) have students take a card one at a time and orally read it to the class to solve; 2) use the cards in small groups letting students work together on each problem; 3) use them in math centers where early finishers will be challenged; 4) assign certain cards to small groups to discuss and solve. OR: USE THE ENCLOSED LESSON PLAN for a unique activity!
* Not only will students need to read each problem carefully, but they will also have to SOLVE each problem correctly.
* LAMINATE BEFORE CUTTING AND USE THESE FOR YEARS! Cut along dotted lines for 36 word problems cards – you can use them over and over again.
* Included: 36 task cards, COMPLETE LESSON PLAN, ANSWERS to all problems, directions for use.
* Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/