Also included in
- Are you looking to incorporate a little bit of technology into your math block? These Power Point slides can be used in Power Point or by saving them to Google Slides. Display the slides through your projector, or print the questions out to use as an activity. There are 40 Power Points included i$55.25$66.50Save $11.25
Are you looking to incorporate a little bit of technology into your math block? These Power Point slides can be used in Power Point or by saving them to Google Slides. Display the slides through your projector, or print the questions out to use as an activity.
In each Power Point there are 15 slides with four answer choices. You can use the recording sheets or clip chart for your students to actively participate with the word problems and classroom discussions. These can be used as a math warm-up, whole group activity, math station, or independent activity. Many of the questions incorporate higher-order thinking skills so they are great for a unit review or classroom discussion.
There are 4 concepts in this Place Value Power Point pack:
- Basic Addition Strategies: Doubles, Doubles Plus One, Partners of Ten, Counting On
- Addition Strategies for 2 Digit Addition (without regrouping): Base Ten Blocks, Making Ten, Breaking Apart Addends, Using Place Value, Breaking Apart Numbers
- Basic Subtraction Strategies: Relating Addition and Subtraction, Part Part Whole, Counting Back, Doubles, Word Problems, Friends of Ten, Breaking Apart Numbers, Using a Number Line
- 2 Digit Subtraction (without regrouping): Base Ten Blocks, Number Line, Breaking Apart Numbers, 2 Step Word Problems
Slide into Math is created by Amy Lemons and Kori Markussen. Check out the preview to see everything that is included!
For More Math Power Points Check out Below!
Slide Into Math: PLACE VALUE TO 999
Slide Into Math: PLACE VALUE TO 1,200
Slide Into Math: ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION STRATEGIES
Slide Into Math: 2D and 3D SHAPES
Slide into Math: Number Lines
Slide into Math: 2 DIGIT ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION WITH REGROUPING
Slide into Math: MONEY
For a Blog Post seeing how we use these Power Points and a FREEBIE: CLICK HERE
Please Note: These Power Points are NOT editable. We also will NOT be bundling any of the Slide into Math units until we feel like all concepts are finished! These cannot be translated or edited. Thank you!