WORD PROBLEMS FOR WHOLE NUMBERS "ONE" / "TWO" IS AVAILABLE BELOW
A GREAT LESSON FOR YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS!
NO FLUFF - just 20 word problems on all 4 operations.
Students must decide the operations ONLY! No solving necessary.
Students must read each word problem and decide which operation or operations it involves. *Some of the problems involve MORE than one operation.
GREAT INTERDISCIPLINARY LESSON!! Orally read and discuss all problems in class discussing context clues as you go along. All 4 operations are covered.
PLUS 4 BONUS "thinking" questions at the end.
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
(Word Problems for Whole Numbers "One")
- ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- WORLD PROBLEMS FOR WHOLE NUMBERS “TWO”
- 20 MORE WORD PROBLEMS FOR WHOLE NUMBERS! Completely different from Word Problems “ONE”. More great practice solving for the OPERATIONS.
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Lessons on “its, it’s, your, you’re, they’re, their and there”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!