WORD PROBLEMS FOR WHOLE NUMBERS "TWO" / "ONE" ALSO AVAILABLE BELOW
* NO FLUFF - JUST 20 WORD PROBLEMS for WHOLE NUMEBERS!
* ALL OPERATIONS included! 4 pages in all.
* Totally different from Word Problems "ONE".
* SOLVE FOR OPERATION/S ONLY! Many problems involve MORE than one operation.
* Great INTERDISCIPLINARY LESSON for Math and Reading using context clues.
* 7 BONUS questions at the end of side 4 will make your students THINK!
* Your download of 5 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Word Problems for Whole Numbers "Two")
* ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINK:
- WORLD PROBLEMS FOR WHOLE NUMBERS “ONE”
- 20 WORD PROBLEMS FOR WHOLE NUMBERS! Students must decide operations ONLY. Great interdisciplinary lesson for Math and Reading using context clues. 4 BONUS questions at the end.
- MULTIPLES SQUARES 40 EXAMPLES
- Two full worksheets of 40 examples. Each SQUARE on here has 2 multiples in it and 2 blanks. Your students must figure out the NEXT TWO MULTIPLES and write them in the blanks. Good practice in helping them see the difference between multiples and factors.
- DECIMALS BUNDLE 10 WORKSHEETS!
- 10 FULL worksheets all on various aspects of decimals. This set of worksheets will provide plenty of different practice for your students learning their decimals.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!