Let your students get ready to know the vocabulary related to the Passport, and best of all, have them have fun while doing it!
First, they first translate the word “passeport” in English
Then, they find and circle all of the words that are hidden in the grid.
Finally, they need to translate the words in English and tell if they are plural, masculine or feminine.
You will find 2 handouts, one that is in both languages, French and English, and the other one that is only in French.
And, oui, oui, oui, the 2 answer Keys sont egalement inclus.
If you have any requests or questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Carten Educational Resources
You might also like:
Some quizzes with ZipGrade:
- ZipGrade French Subject-Personal Pronouns - QUIZZES
- ZipGrade AVOIR French QUIZZES au présent de l'indicatif
- ZipGrade Expressions with AVOIR French QUIZZES
- ZipGrade ÊTRE et PRONOMS French QUIZ au présent de l'indicatif
- ZipGrade ÊTRE French QUIZZES au passé composé
Other very useful documents:
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense - FREE Version!
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense
- French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet
- French Verb To Be… Verbe être - Past Tense (Imparfait)
- French Verb To Be... être, Interactive Past Tense Packet (imparfait)
- French Dictation / Dictee - Great Grammar, Spelling, and Listening Helper
- French Passport HALL PASS
- French Days of the Week (Jours de la Semaine - Make it Fun with PowerPoint!
- French Passport Vocabulary - Word Search / Mots Caches in French and English
- Forms - Video / DVD in English - Keeping your Students Focus!
- French Cryptograms - Summer Vocabulary + translation work + quiz
- French Summer Word Search + Study Guide + Translation + Discussion
Copyright © Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.