Thank you for your interest in my product!
All New Products are Half Price for the First 48 Hours! Be Sure to Follow Me to get Notifications when New Products are Posted!
Did you know that this product is part of a Money Savings Bundle? Click here to take a look!
This set is a great addition to your literacy centers or small group activities. I created this set with an apple theme to go with the story Johnny Appleseed from the Harcourt Reading Series.
Included in this set:
2 apple basket cards in color (one for -ear and one for -eer)
24 apple cards, in color, with assorted –ear and –eer words
1 recording sheet
ABC order sheet
2 ‘color by the code’ sheet
1 cut and paste sorting sheet (words are on separate page)
Tree and apple cards, in black and white, for a cut and paste sort
Vocabulary words and definition cards
1) Apple basket cards and apple word cards can be used as a tabletop, pocket cart, or on the floor word sort center or small group activity. An optional recording sheet is provided. (see photo examples in preview)
2) There are 2 ‘color by the code’ sheets, an ABC order sheet, and cut and paste sorting sheet. Both are great for practice, review, or to check for understanding. Great for a center, small group, or whole group activity.
3) Tree and apple cards cut and paste sort. Have students color, sort, and glue on construction paper. (see photo examples in preview)
4) Word Game-Take all those cards and place them in a bag. Students take turns drawing out a card. If they read it correctly, they get to keep the card. Sometimes they get to steal a card. Sometimes they lose all their cards.
5) Vocabulary word and definition cards to go with the story
Please see preview to view entire product and photos of word sort and student samples.
Looking for other word sorts? Click here!
Can't find a specific word sort you need? No problem! I am happy to do special orders. Just email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺