Do you use Beverly Tyner's word study stage program? If so, you will find this PDF very helpful.
Don't send home a weekly spelling word list. Send home a list of words that align with each child's word study stage. Parents will get an idea of the type of words that belong in their child's word study stage.
Bind together or staple and send home. Easy!
What can you find in this file?
This file is 122 pages. Each page has a rectangle with information three times. Each copy can be used for 3 students. This can definitely help you save on ink!
- sight word explanation "why is this important?"
- sight word cards
- Stage 3A picture examples
For example: 3A reviews short vowels
At the beginning of the word cards, parents will have picture cards showing how the vowel pattern is used in a word (a - apple, e - elephant, etc.)
- Stage 3A word study cards
- Stage 3B picture examples
- Stage 3B word study cards
- Stage 4A picture examples
- Stage 4A word study cards
- Stage 4B picture examples
- Stage 4B word study cards
- Stage 5A picture examples
- Stage 5A word study cards
- Stage 5B word study cards