These word study activities are relevant to students who are working on the within word patten spelling stage. They may be used alongside your main spelling program as independent activities
* While these activities may be used alongside spelling programs such as WTW because they focus on similar spelling patterns, please be aware that the words vary from the word sorts. These activities are intended to be extension activities only.
*All of the worksheets contained in this pack are the same as those contained in the NO PREP Worksheets.
All of the worksheets contained in this pack are the same as those contained in these packs:
* 18 Word searches
* 18 Cloze worksheets & answer sheets. These worksheets include additional challenges such as unscrambling words.
* Short vowels and long vowels
* CVC words e.g. cub
* CVCe words (a, e, i, o, u)
* CVVC words (ai, oa, ee, ea)
* Final k (ck, ke, k)
* CVCe words
* Long vowels (ai, au, oa, ow, ew, ue, igh, y)
* R influenced vowels (ar, are, air, er, ear, eer, ir, ire, ier, or, ore, oar, w + or, ur, ure, ur-e, ar and or)
* Dipthongs (long –o, oi, oy, oo (moon), oo (book), aw, au, wa, al, ou, ou, ow)
* Silent letters (kn, wr, gn)
* Trigraphs (scr, str, spr, thr, shr, squ)
* Word endings (dge, ge, tch, ch)
* Hard and soft c and g (e.g. city)
* Word endings (ce, ve, se, ze)
* Word beginnings (a, be e.g. after, before)
* Contractions (e.g. she'll)
* Plural and past tense endings (s, es, ed)
* Homophones (e.g. bear, bare)
Please Note - These worksheets are the same ones as those in the Mega Bundle.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.