This product is all you need for your Word Study instruction for the month of November. This word study unit goes beyond students practicing a spelling list and teaches students how to analyze word parts to help them not only spell unknown words but also understand them as they encounter them in their reading.
This resource includes:
* materials and directions for creating an interactive notebook for word study
* a personal word wall
* 16 activities to help your students gain a deep understanding of the words of the month
* a directions page that accompanies each activity
* prefix, suffix, and root word cards for each word
* two assessments
* prefix/suffix cards to guide instruction and post in the room
* word wall letter cards
* word wall word cards for this month's words
* answer keys
The words focused on this month are: beautiful, classify, community, communities, electricity, happiness, and prettier.
The prefixes and suffixes focused on this month are: com-, -ful, -ness, and -er.
Each of our word study units will be sold individually as well as in a bundle. Please check out our Year-Long Word Study bundle below:
Year-Long Word Study and Interactive Notebook