I have so many students in my class that are mathematically inclined but struggle with sight words. I finally found a way to meet their needs with these fun sight words game! These no prep games will help your students review the Dolch sight words while practicing addition!
These fun games will have your students spelling their sight words, then adding up the numbers on the tiles to find the word's value! The letter tiles at the bottom of the page have the same value as Scrabble tiles typically do, so this can even help them practice their board game skills!
This bundle includes:
- Word Value Game for Dolch Pre-Primer Words
- Word Value Game for Dolch Primer Words
- Word Value Game for Dolch 1st Grade Words
- Word Value Game for Dolch 2nd Grade Words
- Word Value Game for Dolch 3rd Grade Words
This ZIP file contains two types of files for each game:
1. The Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
2. The Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
If you like these games, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
- Smartboard BUNDLES
- Seasonal Smartboard Games
- Year-Round Smartboard Games
A Turn To Learn