Updated 2018! This product includes 60 word wall brain break cards to use in the classroom! These brain breaks utilize time by having students practice word wall or spelling words while building a stronger sense of community and getting their bodies moving. We all know the benefits movement can have with our little kiddos.
- Overview and Ideas for Use in the Classroom
- Alphabetical list of Word Wall Brain Breaks and descriptions (4 pages)
- 60 Word Wall Brain Break PICTURE Cards to print on cardstock, laminate (optional) and glue to tongue depressors.
- 60 Word Wall Brain Break DESCRIPTION Cards
- 1 set of blank Word Wall Brain Break cards for you or your students to customize
- 2 different labels to print on cardstock, laminate and glue/tape to a can or jar to hold the Brain Breaks
WORD WALL BRAIN BREAKS
Crunch -It cross
Dribble and Shoot
Hit the Pinata
Movie Star Kisses
Over & Under
Pitch & Catch
Play the Guitar
Ride the Horse
Row Your Boat
Scream & whisper
Shop till you drop
Side Step and Kick
Snap and Clap
© a TEACHER on a MISSION, 2018
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.