Print, laminate and cut the cards.
Activities to do with the words in small groups or in class:
- Count the letters, how many vowels and consonants in each word. Find the shortest and the longest word.
- Find the complex sounds, short and long vowels. Find the words that rhymes.
- Put words in alphabetic order.
- Play a guessing game. A student picks a word and the others asks questions to guess the word.
- Pick a word ant put it on student's forehead. The student asks questions that can only be answered by yes or no to find out what is the word.
Following the activities, put the words up on your word wall.