- Teach the letters of the alphabet with a variety of hands-on activities. This money-saving bundle contains 9 of my popular alphabet activity resources. Whether you use a letter of the week or a no letter of the week method to introduce the alphabet to your students, this set will give everything$25.00$38.25Save $13.25
Students will learn the letters of the alphabet, letter sounds, and will learn to identify words that begin with the same letter or sound.
- Product Description
Teach early literacy skills with this easy-to-read alphabet word wall for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, SPED, RTI, and early childhood classrooms. Enhance your early literacy curriculum with this set. This simple set lets kids focus on the important information without being distracted by fluff. Use the set of word cards on word walls, pocket charts, word rings, etc. Perfect for your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and SPED classroom.
Simple cards are easy to read!
FLEXIBLE - many options are included!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS WORD WALL SET:
- 3 different color options,
- Alphabet letters header cards in 3 different color options
- 78 word wall words - cards with pictures (3 cards for each letter of the alphabet)
- additional cards for A, E, I, O (short and long sounds)
- additional cards for the letter X (beginning and ending options)
- templates to make custom word cards (without pictures)*
- templates to make name cards (recently updated so that you can insert the photos directly into the file before printing!)
- measure approximately 7 x 2.5 inches.
- contain clear, easy-to-read font
- designed to be very simple so that children can focus on the words, letters, and pictures.
*You will need the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit the custom word cards. The picture template for the name cards is available in both Microsoft Word and Google Docs formats.
Please download the preview file to see sample cards from each color.
WHAT WORD CARDS ARE INCLUDED IN THE WORD WALL SET:
X marks the spot
Word Cards - Make sight word cards, thematic word cards, name cards, etc.
Name Cards - Make name cards with photos or environmental print cards
WHAT ARE TEACHERS SAYING ABOUT THIS SET?
"Love the variety of words for each letter. And especially like that a template was included so I could add student pictures! They love seeing themselves on our word wall :)"
"Love this!! And I love that there are blank ones for us to make some too!"
"These cards are perfect! The pictures are engaging and the kids love them!"
"Absolutely perfect! Worked wonderful with our letter of the week and word wall! My pre-k kiddos would begin to use these cards if they wanted to spell a word instead of asking me. They had so much fun with them!"
Check out more of my ABC resources here:
Do you want to be the first to know when I add new hands-on resources to the store? Be sure to follow me.