Print, laminate and cut the cards.
Activities to do with the words in small groups or in class:
- Count the letters, how many vowels and consonants in each word. Find the shortest and the longest word.
- Find the complex sounds, short and long vowels. Find the words that rhymes.
- Put words in alphabetic order.
- Play a guessing game. A student picks a word and the others asks questions to guess the word.
- Pick a word ant put it on student's forehead. The student asks questions that can only be answered by yes or no to find out what is the word.
- Classify the words in food groups.
Following the activities, put the words up on your word wall.