Would you like to have a word wall in your classroom, but need help getting started? You can create an engaging, effective word wall for your students with this complete word wall kit
! It comes with everything you need to successfully set up and use a word wall in your classroom.
Click on the PREVIEW
to take a look at ALL
Word Wall Kit Contents:
• 3 choices of Word Wall Letters
• Over 200 sight word cards
• Editable word card template to add your own words (.pptx PowerPoint file)
• 20 print-and-go word wall activities (great for centers!)
• 6 quick, no-prep games to play with your word wall
• Tips for creating a successful word wall
Engage & Interact
Students need ongoing opportunities to engage with a word wall in order for it to become a powerful literacy tool. This kit comes with no-prep ideas, games, and printables
that provide fun and meaningful interaction with your word wall all year long. The printables are perfect for centers and cover other literacy skills like:
• writing sentences
• writing a story
• changing one letter to make a new word
• long and short vowel sounds
• types of sentences
• beginning and ending sounds
The printables also include fun things like designing a t-shirt, writing acrostics, decoding mystery words, and more!
Make It Your Own
This kit comes with an editable word card template in Microsoft PowerPoint. Use it to add your own words. You might like to include content vocabulary from math, science, or social studies on your word wall. (Note: The file is a .pptx file created in PowerPoint 2016.)
*This file is a zip file of the Word Wall Kit pdf and editable word cards in a PowerPoint file. You will need to unzip the file after downloading it to access both files.
Questions? Please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Other Resources You Might Like:
Read & Write About Math
Science Writing Prompts