This set of word wall practice worksheets is super cute and such a great way to add some St. Patrick's Day fun to your classroom! Included are 7 worksheets. Each worksheet comes in an editable version that can be used with ANY word wall. You will need PowerPoint in order to use this version. I also included a PDF version of each worksheet in case you don't have access to PowerPoint. You can write in the words you choose to use.
1. Write the Room - students walk around the room and write the words that they find in the cute clip art shamrocks.
2. Writing Sentences - students choose 6 word wall words to write. Then they use those words to write 2 sentences.
3. Mixed Up Words - students look at the scrambled word wall words, solve, and write the correct word.
4. Roll and Write (version 1) - students roll a standard die and write the word that their roll represents. They keep rolling until one word reaches the top of the graph. That word is the winner.
5. Roll and Write (version 2) - students roll a standard die and write the word that their roll represents. They keep rolling until one word reaches the top of the graph. That word is the winner.
6. Roll and Color - students roll a standard die and read the word that their roll represents. They find and color every instance of that word in the picture provided. Colors have not been assigned so they can exercise their creativity when it comes to color choice.
7. Finding Words - students search around the room and find words that start with the letters in "SHAMROCKS."
***Other St. Patty Activities You May Be Interested In:
This set is also available in: