Please note that setting up the Word Ring kit takes a lot of cutting, gluing, and laminating! If you do not have the time to cut, glue, and laminate, you should take a pass on this download. Please look at the “Setting Up Your Word Ring Kit” section on the Welcome Page to see if you are interesting in doing the necessary set-up work. You can find this in the thumbnails and the preview.
I created my Word Ring kit a few years ago and use it every day! It is an investment of time which in my mind pays off if you do not want to buy a prefabricated Word Ring Kit.
This download contains 200 words. The words have been divided into 8 lists, List A - List H, with 25 words per list. List A contains the easiest words and List H contains the most difficult.
Items included, in this kit, are;
• 200 printable Word Cards (4 inches x 2.5 inches)
• Sight Word Assessment Checklist (for Teacher)
• 8 Sight Word Lists (for Students)
• 8 Parent Instructions Cards (for Word Rings)
• 8 List Divider Cards
• Word Divider Cards (Blackline master)
• 200 word labels
• Ideas for Fun Ways to Read Word Wall Words, with both American and Canadian spelling options.
There are photos on the welcome page!