Be sure and click the PREVIEW
for lots of pictures!
Help make learning sight words, a lot more fun with this unique and interesting Word Whiz
Perfect for the beginning of the year
to launch excitement for word work, or use towards the end of the year
to reignite enthusiasm, so you can review and reinforce one more time.
These hands-on, engaging
and fun resources incorporate ALL of the Dolch words
for each of the 5 lists.
So that no one is frustrated or bored, you choose the words students work on, which will target diversity
; allowing you to have multiple-level
students working on the same activity, and following the same directions, while each child learns at their own speed and level
Students feel empowered, while independence and self-esteem grows, freeing up the teacher.
Once you set up the “Spell Me” word wizard workbook, you’re done! Since the pages of the “Spell Me!” booklet are blank, there’s nothing to run off, and you can add more as the year progresses.
Students stay interested and motivated because there’s a huge variety of letter tiles.
Since they are designing their own booklet, they take pride in its creation and enjoy working on it. No need for continuous directions. Kiddos get right down to business.
The packet also includes 2 versatile “craftivities” that students can continue to add to. They are a super-fun way for them to practice writing their words. Everything is set up to promote independence, so once you’ve implemented it, you’re done.
This resource works perfectly with the large Word Wizard
packet, the Feed The Wizard
packet, and the Magic Mirror
Click on the link to see all of the Wizard Word Work activities
The Packet Includes:
* A "Spell Me!”
word wizard workbook cover.
* A “Whip It Up!”
word wizard worksheet.
* A “Sneaky Little Letters”
* A “Ribbit; Read It; Write It!”
* Flies and a “jeweled” crown word-work incentives for the frog craft
* A 3D star word work craftivity.
* 6 "collectible" praise cards, for fluency levels.
* Skip count by 5s and 10s star “stickers” (Single "brag badges” as well as an entire sheet for the “Spell Me” booklet.)
* 6 letter tile labels for your file folders
* 59 sheets of letter tiles, using a variety of fonts. Print off on different colors of copy paper. Easy-peasy for you, and exciting for your kiddos.
* Detailed directions, with sample photographs.
I'm Diane from Teach With Me. I hope your kiddos really enjoy becoming a whiz with words.