This is a fun way to help your students practice their short vowel words! This packet includes 5 short vowel game boards, 1 set of letter tiles, 1 recording sheet and a direction sheet.
Each player will need a short vowel game board, a set of letter tiles and a recording sheet to play this game.
1. Students will play this game against their partner.
2. Each player will pull a letter tile from their container and place it in front of each short vowel pattern on their game board.
3. If a REAL word is made, the player will record the word on their Word Wizard Recording Sheet.
4. The game continues until all of the letter tiles have been pulled.
5. The player with the most REAL words written on their recording sheet is the Word Wizard Winner!