Need some creative and engaging lessons to support word work? If so, check out these activities!
The pack includes the labels for each activity. (I have them placed on each basket)
- Wiki Sticks - students will use the mat provided to form their words.
- Magnets - students will use alphabet magnets to create their words. There is a page included for them to write them as well.
- Rainbow writing - use the code and recording page to rainbow write their words.
- Place value words - use the key to determine the value of each word. Recording page included.
- Money Words - use the key to determine how much the word is worth. Recording page included.
- Word Wall Fun - 5 pages included to practice word wall words
- Type your words - recording page included with a picture of a keyboard
- Scrabble - students will use scrabble letters to create their words. Recording page included.
- Dry Erase Board - students will write their words on a dry erase board. Recording page included.
- Play Doh Words - mat included
- Grammar activities - this is just the label. The teacher can decide what types of activities he/she would like to include.
Thank you so much!