It is hard to students in word work centers that are also ! These word work activities are highly engaging, rigorous, and low prep activities that can be used in centers or in daily review!
There are 10 activities! 5 can be used with any spelling or vocabulary words! The other five activities focus on a skill!
Why will these activities help your students grow and make you happy?
- Many of these activities include engaging ideas and things students are interested in. Students will love practicing their words.
- Students are able to choose a way to practice words in ways that interest them! Also, teachers have choices and new ideas for ways to practice words!
- There are many activities that will make students think deeply about the words!
- All you have to do is print and go!
What is included?
1. Lovin’ Words-Students make graffiti hearts to practice.
2. President Board Game- Students great a board game to practice their words and then play! They learn presidents too!
3. Context Clue Pizzas- Students make their very own pizza to practice!
4. Football- Students play football with a partner to practice!
5. The Oscars- Students plan a night at the Oscars to practice!
6. Fix the Title- Book titles, grammar skills, and spelling
7. Pull the Tooth- Context clues with grade level words
8. Groundhog Verb Tenses
9. Abraham Lincoln Dictionary Skills
10. Prefix and Suffix Hearts
Everything is provided in color or black and white!
What are others saying?!
Rhonda- "This is an amazing resource. It's great for word work centers that they can do independently or activities that we can do in small groups. Thank you!!"
Hannah- "This resource helped me all year long as my 4th graders worked through their Wordly Wise vocabulary books. I loved using these as partner work or centers and the students really enjoyed the variety of activities."
Brooke- "Love this resource! I am so confident in giving these to my students during centers because the directions are clear and the activities are super engaging!!"
Other AMAZING Products You May Need:
Want word work centers for the whole year?!
The Friendly Teacher