This word work pack includes 8 different activities that can be used in a literacy center, vocabulary lesson, or independent practice.
The packet includes:
1) Handwriting Practice - students copy their words 3 times each
2) ABC Order
3) Rainbow Words - students write each word and trace over them with rainbow colors
4) Til-it - students use Scrabble-like tiles to add up the value of each word.
5) Roll, Read, and Graph - students write words, roll a die,
read the word next to that number, and graph it.
6)Blue Vowel Tally - students write words, trace over the vowels with a blue crayon, and tally the number of vowels from the words.
7) Words Steps - students create steps with words, starting with the first letter, then add a letter for each step until the whole word is written.
8) Sentences (includes self editing checklist)
Tile-it reproducible to copy and use for manipulative
Blank flash card reproducible
Dolch sight word flash cards Pre-primer through grade 3