** This is a discounted bundled set of all four of my seasonal Word Work Centers. Save 15% when you purchase this bundle!**
Each season, these units includes over seven center activities to celebrate the changing of the seasons.
For more details, see the following links to the individual products:
Great to practice a wide range of word work during the entire school year.
This unit addresses the following 3rd Grade Common Core State Standards:
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1e Form and use the simple (e.g., I walked; I walk; I will walk) verb tenses.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.2g Consult reference materials, including beginning dictionaries, as needed to check and correct spellings.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.4b Determine the meaning of the new word formed when a known affix is added to a known word (e.g., agreeable/disagreeable, comfortable/uncomfortable, care/careless, heat/preheat)
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.5 Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships and nuances in word meanings.
For more information, visit my blog: 3rd Grade Thoughts
Thanks and enjoy!