Also included in
- Need some NO PREP literacy activities to use for 2nd or 3rd grade literacy centers, Daily 5, or ELA activities? This bundle includes 30 NO PREP word work and writing activities perfect for classroom centers or literacy activities! These literacy center activities include student-friendly instruction$15.20$25.50Save $10.30
Need some NO PREP word work activities to use for 2nd or 3rd grade literacy centers, Daily 5, or ELA? These word work centers are perfect for second or third grade teachers setting up centers for the first time, or for those who want fresh, easy to use word work activities to add to their teacher toolbox.
Don't let centers stress you out! These word work activities include print & go student friendly instruction cards to introduce every word work activity and foster student independence. PLUS all necessary supplemental materials are ready to print and go.
Because you're busy Super Teacher!
This product includes:
Five making words/grammar/proofreading activities
- Newspaper Grammar
- Word Factory (includes 30 word ending cards + 1 page of blank cards for your own word endings)
- Word Builder (includes 2 activity versions)
- Mystery Word (includes 36 mixed up word strips + blank strip page)
- Fix It (includes 10 Fit It paragraphs with answer keys)
Sixteen spelling activities that can be used with ANY list
- Tic-Tac-Toe Spelling
- Ship Shape Spelling
- Pyramid Spelling
- Picture Spelling (Includes 25 blank picture masters)
- Crazy Line Spelling
- Rainbow Spelling
- Spelling Word Find (Includes 20 Word Find masters with seasonal/subject based word lists)
- Building Block (a.k.a. Lego) Spelling (Includes 3 masters for different handwriting levels)
- Cheerleader Spelling
- Visualization Spelling
- Mix it Up Spelling
- Leafy Tree Spelling
- 6 Times Spelling
- Century Spelling
- Roll a Color Spelling
- Stretch It!
Step-by-step instruction pages (student-friendly) for all activities plus teacher notes with tips and tricks from my classroom
- Information on how to start individualized spelling lists in your classroom with Words to Learn instructions, example, and student master copy
- Print-and-go spelling challenge lists and synonym lists you can use for spelling or to supplement your word work center (6 challenge lists & 5 synonym lists)
- ALL supplementary materials for the activities ready to print, copy, and laminate!
I hope you find these activities useful in your classroom. Please contact me with any questions or suggestions. I would love, love, love your feedback!
Have a fab day Super Teacher!
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Just click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!