Word Work Centers for First Grade and Kindergarten :
Looking for a creative activity for word work? Add this fun activity to your literacy centers. Students will have fun spelling, reading, and writing CVC words with this phonemic flip chart There are so many ways to use this fun activity and so many standards that can be taught with it.
Use this activity to teach:
• CVC & CVC plural
• Four letter words with blends and/or digraphs
• Encoding / Segmenting words
• Isolated Sounds
• Create New Words by Adding/Substituting Letters
This can also be used as a reading activity:
• Decoding / Blending words
This PDF includes:
• Instructions for each activity.
• How to Assemble Instructions
• 4 CVC Spelling Lists
• Picture Cards for Fluency Practice in two leveled sets.
• Phonemic Flip Chart (Literacy Flip Book
You Might Also Like:
Reading Level Tracker Packet
Print Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Print
Editable Desk Name Plates : Pencil Theme
Back to School Sunny Gift Tags
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!