Planning effective guided reading lessons can feel overwhelming, Thankfully, my Word Work Lessons for Guided Reading make planning
and collecting data
an easy process!
In this resource you will find:
• Step-by-step lessons for sorting pictures activities, word boxes, and chaining.
• Pictures for sorting activities (blends, digraphs, and Magic E)
• Sorting mat & Sound Box mat
• Word list for Sound Box and Chaining activities (No more having to come up with words on the spot!)
• Letters needed for each word list
All the activities for the Magic E skills cover the following spellings: A_E, I_E, O_E, U_E, EE (double E). You will NOT find the spelling E_E in this resource.
If you found this resource useful, check out my Guided Reading Lesson Plans
IAnd also check out my Word Work Lessons for Emergent Readers
Remember to leave feedback to earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I appreciate your feedback!
Also, follow my store and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.