PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Planning effective guided reading lessons can feel overwhelming, Thankfully, my Word Work Lessons for Guided Reading make planning , instructing and collecting data an easy process!
In this resource you will find:
• Step-by-step lessons for sorting pictures activities, word boxes, and chaining.
• Pictures for sorting activities (blends, digraphs, and Magic E)
• Sorting mat & Sound Box mat
• Word list for Sound Box and Chaining activities (No more having to come up with words on the spot!)
• Letters needed for each word list
NOTE: All the activities for the Magic E skills cover the following spellings: A_E, I_E, O_E, U_E, EE (double E). You will NOT find the spelling E_E in this resource.
If you found this resource useful, check out:
Remember to leave feedback to earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I appreciate your feedback!
Also, Follow My Store and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.