Planning effective guided reading lessons can feel overwhelming, Thankfully, my Word Work Lessons for Guided Reading makes planning, instructing and collecting data an easy process!
In this resource you will find:
- Step-by-step lessons for sorting activities, word boxes, and chaining.
- Pictures for sorting activities (vowel teams (digraphs), other long vowel spellings & vowel diphthongs)
- Sorting mat & Sound Box mat
- Word list for Sound Box and Chaining activities (No more having to come up with words on the spot!)
- Letters needed for each word list.
If you found this resource useful, check out:
- Word Work Lessons for Emergent Readers
- Word Work Lessons for Guided Reading- Early readers
- Simple Running Record & behaviors by level
- Guided Reading I can statements
- Guided Reading Lesson Plans
Remember to leave feedback to earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I appreciate your feedback!
Also, Follow My Store and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.