This activity is sure to enhance your literacy centers through 5 activities that focus on Short E.
• Word shapes- Asks students to look at the letters in words- above, between or below the mid-line.
• Rhyme Time- Encourages students to manipulate the onset to produce a series of rhyming words associated with the phonetic patterns of the week.
• Cut & Paste- Provides practice of fine motor skills as students arrange letter tiles to correctly spell out sight words.
• Word Search- Practices tracking skills and sight word recognition.
• Making Words- Students arrange and manipulate letters to create a variety of words. The bonus word is always a word containing the phonetic pattern of the week.
This product is week 3 in a 25-Week, phonetically sequenced set of word wall packets. If you like what you see, please check out the complete set:
Word Work Literacy Center Bundle