These Word Work Centers were created to be used throughout the year. They can be used during your Guided Reading Groups or for individual students during your Center Time or Daily Rotation Groups.
Included in this kit is:
* Direction cards for each Word Work Center
* Word Work Sign
* Fun with Nouns and Verbs w/ word cards and a recording sheet
* Mystery Word Guess with 8 different riddles and scrabble tiles for the students to manipulate to figure out the mystery word.
* Blank and Lined Mystery Word Cards for you to personalize with your Spelling Words, High Frequency Words, or Vocabulary Word Riddles.
* Entire set of Scrabble Tile Letters
* Chunk Race game where students make words using word ending chunks and beginning sounds.
* Word Race - Students use specific Scrabble letter tiles that you have you placed in a bag and try to make as many words as they can by manipulating the letter tiles.
* JUMBO LETTER Sounds center - Included are all 26 letters of the alphabet in JUMBO size. The students will use the letter you assign and find words around the room or think of words that begin with that sound or end with that sound. To differentiate this activity to make it more challenging, students can find/think of words with the medial sound. They cut out the JUMBO Letter and draw/write pictures and words on letter cutout.
These centers can be utilized throughout the entire year of school.