Setting up effective
Word Work stations are essential for teaching success. This resource helps teachers set up easy routines
for word study, provides materials for easy differentiation, accountability worksheets to monitor student work and progress, and practice worksheets to review at home, as morning work, or small group remediation.
This resource includes initial blend spelling patterns:
• Read and Pick cards
• Large Picture / Word Match for pocket charts
• Small Picture / Word Match for table or carpet
• Magnet or Letter Tile Spelling mats
• Picture sort by spelling
• Clothespins spelling cards
In addition, this resource also provides:
• 3 different types of worksheets for review, homework, or small group remediation
• Labels for each station
• Accountability sheets for each station
• Answer Key for practice and accountability worksheets.
All activities include visual supports and decodable words.
This set is part of my phonics scope and sequence and I will be uploading other sets in the upcoming weeks.
This set is in black and white (with red short vowels).
Want more spelling patters for your word work station? Try
♥ Double Consonant Endings Word Work Stations
♥ CVC Word Work Stations
♥ Digraphs Word Work Stations
Remember to leave feedback to earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I appreciate your feedback!
Also, follow my store and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.