SAVE $5 by purchasing the Word Work Bundle!
Get Word Work parts 1 and 2, plus the new Word Play!
You can also get this in a bigger bundle that includes Word Nerd, Word Smarts, and Word War I!
Get the Mega Bundle!
Many students come to middle school without the vocabulary, word recognition, decoding, and spelling skills required to be successful in middle school and beyond – especially English language learners. For that reason, I put together these Word Work activities. Depending how you use them and how often, this set of 20 activities can last you months.
This set features activities focused on:
* Roots & affixes
* Synonyms & antonyms
* Parts of speech
* Alphabetical order
& much more!
* 20 hands-on Word Work activities with clear instructions and visuals for students
* Sheet of cut-outs for each activity with instructions for the teacher
* Answer keys where needed
Options for Use:
* Attach activity sheets to file folders for simple folder games
* Laminate all pieces for durability
* Use as literacy centers or station rotations
* Use for interventions
Check out PART 2:
Word Work 2 Stations for Middle School ELA