- Save over 20% by purchasing this big bundle of Word Work which includes both print and digital versions of over 70 vocabulary and spelling activities. With all of the variety of activities, these are great when focusing on meaning, spelling, writing, and just extra practice when students need it. Th$20.50$15.00Save $5.50
- Product Description
These 21 vocabulary word work activities are great for adding some variety to your students' learning and are perfect for upper elementary students.
The 21 activities need to be printed on card stock and laminated. There are 3 choice boards for students plus a full board with all activities. Word work can be given to students individually or in groups, for class work, or even for fast finishers. Most vocabulary activities can be done independently. Examples are shown in all 21 activities. Titles are in alphabetical order. Common Core Standards are included for 2nd-5th grades - 1 page per grade level.
The following word work vocabulary activities are included:
1. Analogies (understand the relationship between words)
2. Antonyms (find antonyms for word)
3. Cartoon It (draw a comic strip using words)
4. Categorize It (create your own categories using words)
5. Choose It (choose your own - great activity for fast finishers!)
6. Define It (search dictionary for definition)
7. Divide It (take it apart-prefixes/suffixes)
8. Draw It (design art with word)
9. Find It (create new words using letters from word)
10. Frame It (frame word and related ones)
11. Headline It (create headlines with words)
12. Memorize It (flash cards with words)
13. Metaphors (create metaphors with words)
14. Note It (write a note card with words)
15. Post It (use post it notes with words)
16. Present It (create a presentation with words)
17. Quote It (write a quote with word)
18. Root It Out (find root word)
19. Similes (create similes with words)
20. Synonyms (find synonyms)
21. Write It (write words in sentences)
★For the digital version of this product, check it out here!★
★For a similar product but with less focus on meaning of words, check it out here! Word Work - Spelling
Click on the green star next to my store logo to learn about future sales, new products, and freebies from my store.
Bestselling Novel Studies:
Language Arts - Various Resources:
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact me.