Includes BACK TO SCHOOL Pack! Looking for engaging, creative, and versatile holiday and special occasion word work activities for your upper elementary students that will last the school year? This no-prep mega pack contains 36 holiday and special occasion themed word work (vocabulary) activities that your kids will love-- along with menus to hang up or hand out!
I created this for my own students because I found that they were going through word work activities very quickly and were not as engaged as I would have liked them to be. These word work activities did the trick! My kids LOVE going to the word work center-- it is now their first choice! They are engaged and having fun while working with their vocabulary words, and these special-occasion menu's bring a fun twist to the daily routine!
This product can be used any language arts vocabulary centers, early finisher work, or as HW.
This product includes:
1. Back to School Menu (six choices) and the six worksheets that go along with these choices. This is the PERFECT way to get your class started working at a word work or vocabulary center! The choices are highly engaging and will get your students excited about vocabulary!
2. Halloween Menu (six choices) and the six worksheets that go along with these choices.
3. Thanksgiving/Fall Menu (six choices) and the six worksheets that go along with these choices.
4. Winter Menu and the six worksheets that go along with these choices.
5. St. Patricks Day Menu and the six worksheets that go along with these choices.
6. Spring Menu and the six worksheets that go along with these choices.
Examples of activities: I have, Who has? Game creation, Ice Cream Flavors, Classroom Aquarium, Spooky Vocabulary Word Story, Costume Design, Halloween Word Cloud, Word Dissector, Design a Float, Turkey's Plea, Incredible Igloo, Ski Resort, Expert Elf, Leprechaun Trap, Four Leaf Clover, Spring Talent Show, Easter Eggs, Spring Cleaning, and SO MUCH MORE!
This product was inspired by my top-selling product "Word Work for Upper Elementary / No-prep vocabulary center" Which can be found by clicking
Questions? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Follow my store for exclusive updates and FLASH FREEBIES**
Remember-- leave feedback for TPT credit towards future purchases!