PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Word work activities for ! The focus is for the students to gain a deeper understanding of their spelling words!
These are highly engaging, rigorous, and low prep activities that can be used in centers or in daily review!
The activities can be used with set of words! You can use task cards with scrap paper for little prep or use the printable!
Why will these activities help your students grow and make you happy?
- Many of these activities include engaging ideas and things students are interested in. Students will love practicing their spelling words.
- Students are able to choose a way to practice words in ways that interest them! Also, teachers have choices and new ideas for ways to practice words!
- There are many activities that will make students think deeply about the words! This isn't just a spell the word several time type of product. It requires students to think highly and spell their words in a real life context.
- All you have to do is print and go!
5. Find the Word (book searching)
6. Make a song
7. Business Owner
8. My rules
9. Comic Writing
11. Look it Up
12. Technology Words
13. Hashtag words
14. Roll It
15. Make a Bingo
16. Play a Game
17. Teach It!
18. Word Search
19. Make a Quiz
20. Build It
I wanted my students to practice spelling words, but I wanted them to also be challenged. These activities were created so that they could practice spelling the words, but get creative and use their higher level thinking skills!
The Friendly Teacher