This package contains 6 separate themed concentration/memory games. These word memory games works the same as any other concentration game, except for the fact that you’re not looking for 2 identical pictures: you are looking for a word and a picture. For example, the word cat and the picture cat are a match. The rules of the game stay the same. Lay all the cards out with the pictures / words facing down. Take turns in turning 2 cards. After every turn without a match you turn the pictures back to their original position. If you do have a match you get to go again. The winner is the person with the most matches.
Extra tips and suggestions:
- Print out the memory game cards twice if you only want to use the pictures, or words.
- A student can play this game alone by simply laying all the cards on the table, facing upwards and matching the words with the pictures.
- After cutting out the use a colored piece of paper and glue it on the backside, otherwise the pictures and words might be seen through the paper.
- Animal memory/concentration game contains the following words: butterfly, cow, rooster, mole, rabbit, bird spider, pig, sheep, horse, chicken, bee, cat, dog, frog, duck, snail, fish.
- Around the house memory/concentration game contains the following words: door, clock, lamp, table, chair, house, window, wall, garden, bed, key, couch, door handle, toilet, bath, kitchen, microwave, sink.
- Body memory/concentration game contains the following words :hands, teeth, feet, leg, foot ear, head, arm, nail, nose, hair, toe, hand, mouth bone, fingers, ribs, eyes.
- Color memory/concentration game contains the following words: black, brown, white, grey, purple, turquoise, yellow, green, orange, blue, red, pink.
- Food concentration game contains the following words: cake, candy, egg, fruit, vegetables, onion, lemon, pear, meat, nut, potato, carrot, cheese, tomato, bread, orange, icecream, apple.
- Wild animal memory/concentration game contains the following words: giraffe, elephant, crocodile, tiger, snake, monkey, rhino, turtle, hippo, parrot, penguin,